As well as our many curricular trips (which are included in the fees), we create lots of opportunity for girls to venture further afield and enjoy unique educational experiences.
Recent trips abroad (or in the pipeline) include:
- Musical tours to destinations such as Prague, China, Tuscany, Austria and Rome (2016)
- Bi-annual ski trips
- Bi-annual water sports holidays in France
- Language trips to France, Spain, Germany, Italy and Russia
- Trips to developing countries such as Nepal, Cambodia and Uganda
- Cultural trips to Greece, Italy and New York
- Geography trip to Iceland
And closer to home:
- Visits to art workshops with the Royal Academy
- Numerous theatre trips
- Visits to museums and galleries around the country
- Trips to universities and lecture days
We have also developed close links with the Emma Willard School in America, Collegio Uccellis in Italy and Pymble Ladies' College in Australia, and enjoy regular exchange visits.