Studying at Sixth Form
We enjoy excellent student / teacher relationships, which means we really get to know our students and can offer the individual support they need. We also have:
- very small tutor groups of mixed Year 12 and 13 students
- very small class sizes leading to close working relationships with all members of staff
- lots of opportunities for students to present, challenge and contribute, leading to increased confidence
- regular, highly personalised feedback on progress
- a high level of academic monitoring.
Read our 2016 Alternative Prospectus for a behind-the-scenes look at the Sixth Form, seen through the eyes of our current students.